doqk.ml community forum

Main site: www.doqk.ml - The Community Forum for doqk.ml. No real description needed.

rules of the doqk.ml forum [READ OR GET B&]

doqk
    Admin

rules of the doqk.ml forum [READ OR GET B&]

Post by doqk on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:54 pm

Welcome to the doqk.ml community forum! I'm the owner of the site. This forum is part of my main site doqk.ml. I host a number of things here ranging from user content to youtube videos to random melee and brawl mods. This is also the home forum to Projekt SMF--also known as Shrine Maiden Fighters. Go ahead and post to your heart's content, just make sure you follow these few simple rules:

1.) Although there are a few word filters (most of them broken), I don't want you saying anything that can't be said on American daytime TV!

2.) Overall, be nice to each other in this forum. No threats, hate messages, or anything of the like are allowed. (No flaming, trolling, or flamebaiting!)

3.) Do NOT claim someone else's intellectual property as your own (This includes someone else's ideas for fan works or similair exploits)

4.) Don't spam. Just don't. It's a bad idea.

5.) Short links are banned. Long link or gtfo.

6.) No posts with inappropriate material. (Anything that can't be said or seen on basic American cable can't be said or seen here!)

7.) NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS PLEASE!

8.) No impersonating other members, especially me!

9.) No posting personal information such as name, address, etc. in the public forum. This does not include Skype names.

10.) Please DO NOT make any references to anything that has to do with file-sharing, bootlegging, emulators, roms, modifying console systems, etc. or anything else that could get this site closed down! (That includes discussing potentially illegal activities) I'm already in a legal gray area hosting Touhou fighters.

11.) Refrain from bumping topics older than 21 days; If it's a topic that you think can make a worthwhile contribution to you may post, however take into consideration that it is up to a moderators discretion whether or not you will be warned for it.

12.) Don't double post. There are only specific cases where you can.

13.) No posting spoilers of any kind for a book, TV show, etc., without clearly indicating that the post is a spoiler. (Use the spoiler tag, or type "SPOILER" in all caps above your post)

14.) No signing up just for the sake of advertising purposes (That INCLUDES having an online poker account as your website reference!)

15.) No signing up with multiple usernames (That means NO ALTERNATE ACCOUNTS!!! The only exception is my doql account, but I'm the admin so fuck you. :3)

16.) I will not be held responsible for any third party links posted by anyone on these forums.

17.) Don't post or create topics asking (explicitly or implicitly) to become a moderator or admin. If I feel you're worthy I will make you one.

18.) Don't post topics complaining about other members. Especially me.

19.) If you don't like a topic.... DON'T POST IN IT!

20.) Bots shouldn't be here for a while but don't respond. Just silently hit the report button.

21.) Don't put giant pictures in your sig or avatar, it shouldn't stretch your post box much more than it would if you didn't have any sig or avatar. If they cause horizontal scrollbars to appear or I think they're too big I might yell at you. Use a spoiler if the image is large. 1080p is the size of most screens but my own, so you can use that as a guideline.

22.) Don't make organized topics for spamming other forums (or these forums as well, and don't let me catch you talking about it)

23.) Don't post flashy animated pictures that can cause seizures. I have epilepsy.

24.) Don't advertise to other members through PMs or make topics solely for the purposes of advertising

25.) Do not embed flash or videos in your sig or anywhere else that does anything without user consent (play music, open window, etc)

26.) Please do not post personal condolences topics (Such personal information is better left off this internet community)

27.) No back-seat modding. This means to let moderators do their work and don't argue with their decisions. If you have a problem with them please contact an admin or another moderator.

28.) If you make a topic, you are expected to participate in its conversation. You don't have to post in there every day, but don't expect to get away with posting a topic just to completely abandon it the next day. If you know you won't return, ask a mod a to lock the topic.

Overall, use your common sense and keep everything work-safe!

Consequences for breaking the rules:

By breaking the rules, you may receive warning notifications via PM. There is no visual for warnings, but you get 3 warnings. After 3, you are banned for 21 days.

- Warnings will expire after 21 days upon receiving the warning. These 21 days applies to the date each individual warning was issued, and they will expire one after the other until no more warnings are left.

- You will receive an automatic ban for every warning you receive after the third warning.

- Under special circumstances under my discretion, you may receive a ban before you receive your third warning. Things like mass spamming, mass account creation, or posting inappropriate material on the site will NOT be tolerated and I will 360 no-scope you. A ban you receive under these circumstances could last anywhere from weeks, to months, or in the worse-case scenario, permanent!
    Miracle--7
    Staff

Re: rules of the doqk.ml forum [READ OR GET B&]

Post by Miracle--7 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:22 pm

I accept <3
    doqk
    Admin

Re: rules of the doqk.ml forum [READ OR GET B&]

Post by doqk on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Forgot to lock

Every time

Sponsored content